> Wouldn't be better to make a tool to fix it automatically?
> How many inverted roundabouts are there in Spain, after all?

According to Jan's original message:
> ok  --- > 38845
> 2fix ---> 656

It may not be as simple as changing orientation of the polygon or relation,
because many roundabouts aren't but a set of segments joined by the ends.

Additionally I have noticed some of them to need some improvements apart
from the orientation: accesses to roundabouts needing be splitted,
roundabouts that should be round and aren't, etc. This roundabout
orientation issue can be a good excuse for some local improvements around
them, which isn't a bad thing.

Cheers.

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (3.2.0-32-generic-pae)