Hello

More on that. From this document [1] I assume that this app if financed by
Consejería de Fomento y Medio Ambiente [2].
There is also a commit [3] from github user hvanruys on this project
mentioning MapCyL.

[1]
https://contrataciondelestado.es/wps/wcm/connect/ff57e8f7-da29-4ab7-b896-e11635360c27/DOC20190327094656TEC00000000003144847MARCAAGUA.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
[2]