Hello,

I'm José, responsible for the development of the MapCyL application; This application is used as a critical resource in the Castilla y León's forest fire fighting. Due to changes we made in recent months, we had incorporated the reverse search function using the Nominatim service, and apparently this function is triggered erroneously every minute. We are going to proceed to remove this feature on all user's devices on an update that we are going to release this week. I apologize for all the problems caused.

Best regards,

José Muñoz