From: Brett Henderson <br...@bretth.com>
Date: 2009/12/19
Subject: [OSM-dev] Removing Minutely and Hourly Changesets
To: OSM-Dev Openstreetmap <d...@openstreetmap.org>

Are there any objections to me disabling the old minute and hourly
changesets and deleting their files from the planet server?
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute/
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-slow/
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/hourly/

They are replaced by the (hopefully) reliable transaction based replication
changesets.
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/hour-replicate/

I haven't heard any complaints about the replication changesets so I'm
assuming they're working well.

I'll leave the daily changesets running for now because they are running
with a much longer delay and shouldn't miss data.

Brett