Re-bonjour,

J'ai reçu une réponse de l'utilisateur :

*Data comes from http://www.velib.paris.fr/service/carto . I have used an
automated script to translate to osm type data. Could you give me
guidelines to add data? I know personally about 30-40 stations, it's
obviously impossible to know 1200 of them. I have them on my offline map so
i'm not very affected if the list is not accepted in the map as it is.*
* *

*So what should I do now to improve things?
The names can be fixed and I can eliminate the name for example:*
* *

*01005 - LES HALLES - SEBASTOPOL
Les Halles - Sebastopol*
* *

*Would this be enough, or you would need even more changes?*
* *

*As far as I have seen the "many" stations on the map are much less than
1200, but usually they are more precise by a few meters. For my personal
use the quantity is more important than meter level accuracy.*
* *

*Hope we'll get to a solution,
Tudor Suciu*
Ma réponse perso serait de lui confirmer qu'il est effectivement plus
judicieux de travailler de manière déconnectée de OSM s'il privilégie la
quantité de stations à la qualité de leur positionnement