This coming Monday 2nd March we'll have an OpenStreetMap pub meet-up at the
Parcel Yard Pub in Kings Cross station from 6:30pm. Join us for friendly social
beers and chit chat on the subject of OpenStreetMap (contributing/using
experienced/beginners, whatever interests you in and around OpenStreetMap!)

Pub location: https://osm.org/go/euu4xj49t--?m=   The pub is quite big, but
hidden away at the back of the main station curvy roofed bit, up some steps.
(1st floor. We won't be on the 2nd floor posh dining area) We'll try to get a
table, but at first we may have to loiter near the bar. If we are organised
we'll have OSM polo shirts or hi-vis jackets on show. If you don't know anyone
it'll be a bit easier to find us if you show up a bit late. ...not too late
though. We'll probably end up going to eat burritos on the station balcony
later on.

Set yourself as attending on here:
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/10278-openstreetmap-pub-meet-up#  (if you
can figure out how to). Sign-up not actually required. It is just a pub after
all. You can expect between 5 and 10 people attending.

As usual this is also on the wiki page https://wiki.osm.org/London  and put out
on twitter: https://twitter.com/OSMLondon
(I haven't been super reliable at using this mailing list, although on this
occasion you're only hearing about this a few minutes after twitter followers!)

Harry Wood