Can someone help me on the background to this effort? What are these licensing issues and the tool that is linked, is that a private tool or is is provided for use by anyone?

I've only been doing this mapping for 6 months or so and am still trying to get to know what tools are available and what efforts are going on.

Cheers

BTW I'm based in Redditch, although this w/e I'm down in North London!

Jon
(bigfatfrog67)