Wow Matt, which one are you out of The Big Bang Theory? Sheldon, Leonard, Howard or Raj? ;-)

On 08/06/2012 22:38, Matt Williams wrote:
On 8 June 2012 22:12, Big Fat Frog<bigfatfro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi all,

When I look at a lot of towns all the houses etc have been traced but not in
others, I can't beleive someone has sat down and done each house one by one?
  Where is this coming from and how can I get it for my area?

It depends on where you're looking but I think that in most areas, the
building have been traced manually. For example almost all the
buildings at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.39399&lon=-1.57597&zoom=15&layers=M
have been traced by me from Bing aerial imagery. It can be tedious but
sometimes my OCD gets the better of me :)

Cheers,
Matt