From: Florian LAINEZ [mailto:winner...@free.fr]
Sent: 08 February 2013 15:24
To: Rob Nickerson
Cc: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Reminder: Social this Thursday (7th Feb)

I coudn't do it yesterday sorry.
I hope you had a good time through.

See you next month,
regards

Florian

PS > if you need my help for SOTM I'll have some spare time next weeks, just
tell me.

2013/2/3 Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com>

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Just a quick reminder of our next social. As always there's
plenty to talk about - SoTM, helping Stu with the new website, piwik, mapping
stories from the last month, etc..

The next social of the Midlands OSM User Group will be on Thursday, 7th
February, 2013, 8pm to 10pm-ish.

*       Venue: The Bull, Price Street, Birmingham

Rob

Florian Lainez

  <http://twitter.com/favicon.ico> http://twitter.com/overflorian
  <http://www.nouslesgeeks.fr/favicon.ico> http://www.nouslesgeeks.fr