Hi everyone

Thanks Rob for your tweet. I popped in to 6/8 Kafé today and secured us
their basement room. I'm just awaiting email confirmation and we can get
cracking on social media, on mappa mercia blog and contacting registered
mappers in the West Mids ( anyone like to come up with a wording?) It's
basic but it's free. I suggest we advertise 12noon- 2pm, They don't mind us
bringing in our own cake and even candles would be OK. I picked a coffee
shop on the basis that a) cake goes better with coffee than beer  b) beer
at lunchtime is not good for alertness later on and c) as Rob suggested we
might attract some new folk. 6/8Kafé is on Temple Row near the entrance to
the Shopping Arcade behind House of Fraser and so is easy to find and and
cental

Regards

Brian