> ... or encourage people to simply update Map Features more
> liberally.
> Many seem to view Map Features as some kind of holy thing that
> only the
> Enlightened may edit. (And even when the Enlightened make an
> edit, as
> happened to Y.T. recently, people complain about the "cavalier
> manner"
> in which it was done ;-)

Silly me. I thought all those proposed features pages, and request
for comments on features pages and voting on features pages were the
only way to get stuff officially added to Map Features. If I'd known
I could have just gone in and revised it to make everything that
much more logical and consistent I'd have done it already <bg>.

Ed