On Sun, 26 Apr 2009, Shaun McDonald wrote:

It'sĀ interestingĀ to see that there is a moderator stating "there have been
quite a few comments on
here about the availability of administrative boundaries."
I wonder if they will get enough people saying the same thing to change their
plans.

The comment "As the section above on An extended OS OpenSpace service indicates, official boundaries information will form part of this extended service." indicates to me that they either don't understand the copyright concerns being raised (and think that "making available" data (through OpenSpace), rather than making it copyright-free is what people are asking for) or they don't care.

 - Steve
   xmpp:st...@nexusuk.org   sip:st...@nexusuk.org   http://www.nexusuk.org/