Ed Loach wrote:
>> I did 29 and I think Ollie was doing 28 yesterday, unless he
>> changed his
>> mind about what to do?
>
> I just had a quick look and Potlatch doesn't show any GPS traces for
> their area in 28 yet. I did notice you've drawn a way nearby in 29
> with no tags (I'd guess highway=service?):

Yep, that should be service. I've fixed it now.

I also think we need to decide where tertiary should be used, as there's
quite a difference between different blocks at the moment - most don't
have any but some have loads.

My personal opinion was that we should use tertiary for any grid roads
that aren't primary/secondary and not use it at all within the blocks in
general - just use unclassified for the more major roads in the blocks.

What do other people think?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)