I have been working on these two relations. Wrexham is finished and the
entries on the WikiProject Wales are complete, because somebody already
put them there - I just fixed the relation (137981) and some of its
members.

With Denbighshire however I made a new relation (192442) and am slowly
adding various ways that will make up this boundary. Not sure however
how to edit the Denbighshire entry in the wiki to add the links to the
way and the various analysis tools (b a r j links). Can someone point me
in the right direction to do this.

Hope to move on to Flintshire and Conwy once Denbighshire is done.

Bogus