Looks really nice, with the colours as well!

Looking at the Thames east of London, the boundary down the river
between Kent and Essex looks rather suspicious. There seem to be bits of
Essex with a Kent postcode and vice versa. Is this a function of
"clipping to the coastline" that you mention? I hope it's not
representative for the accuracy of the rest of the data...

Colin