> Would it better to collect all errors in the catalogue, and then
> periodically send them to OS? I know that I would rather receive one
> email with 100 actions than 100 emails with 1 action. Or worse,
> multiple emails for the same action.
>
> It may also help improve the image of OSM by acting in a coordinated manner.

I agree this would be a good idea. I think also the catalogue should be
subdivided according to which release of OS data a particular error is found in
- so that effectively, every time there is a new release we start the catalogue
again with essentially a clean sheet. Only if an error is still present should
it be copied across from a previous version. However for this to work, we'd
need
to send the contents of the catalogue to OS more frequently than once per
release cycle, or else there will be a time lag that leads to unnecessary
effort.

Donald