On 17/08/2010 21:59, Ed Loach wrote:
Are you saying you've amended or added a tag just to reduce the
percentage value within ITO?
I can't speak for Bob, but around here I added not:name tags where I
resurveyed to confirm whether the OS or OSM was correct and it was
OSM. If it were OS then I corrected OSM based on my survey. So yes,
not:name tags are added to reduce the percentage value, but also to
save other mappers resurveying the same possible anomalies.

Ed

Hi Ed

I don't think that's quite the same as Bob who (I think) changed a 'not:name' tag to 'not' so that it would be ignore by ITO.

Is there a wiki for not:name? I couldn't find one.

Cheers
Dave F.