Someoneelse wrote:
> For example, the "simple" editor in P2 doesn't show  either "note"
> or the way ID (it is supposed to be "simple" after all; the
> "advanced" editing view does show both).

FWIW my ambition for P2 is to have a non-prescriptive, friendly "quality
inspector" that will tell you about the health of the currently selected
object. So if there are fixmes, tag quality issues (e.g. misspellings) or
data quality issues (e.g. crap geometry), it'll draw them to your attention.
The tag editor isn't the right place for that.

So much to do, so few hours in the day...

cheers
Richard