From: Kevin Peat [mailto:ke...@kevinpeat.com]
Sent: 21 January 2011 09:52
To: Chris Hill
Cc: Talk-GB
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Postcode centroids

Hello Chris,

I was wondering why you don't see any value in just adding the
postcode centroids to the map?

There are probably 25000+ buildings in my area so it isn't feasible
for me to add them all and their addresses in less than a lifetime
whereas adding the postcode centroids would surely allow an instant
improvement in navigation for many users who are used to tapping a
postcode into their satnavs?

Kevin