Hi Andy,
I will certainly have a look at that, thank you - I have not seen that
service.

I am hoping to make this more than just a hosting service though.  This has
been reinforced by a couple of off-list converstations I have had where
there is a good chunk of making it easy for people to develop their own
styles (without the overhead of setting up a rendering tool-chain), and most
importantly providing straightforward documentation on how to do it.

Maybe I should think a bit more about documentation first rather than
concentrating so much on code!

Graham.

--
Graham Jones