On 1 March 2011 14:00, Nick Whitelegg <nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk> wrote:

> At risk of opening this discussion again ... You do need some way to
> distinguish between official and unofficial rights of way though.

Nick, we do indeed, and I agree the original tagging has its flaws.

The question Richard posed is simply whether it's premature to suggest that
the newer proposal should be documented as the appropriate schema.

In my view, given that we haven't got any kind of democratic process to
properly deliberate and come to a decision, it is definitely premature and
the wiki should reflect the usual practice plus possible additional tags to
clarify, e.g. for countryside access.

Regards,
Tom