Just to say that have made a few script adjustments.

I have increased the range of voltages that the Electricity layer is aware
of (and I have also changed the name from 'Electricity distribution' to
'Electricity' since it includes generation as well as distribution).

I have removed sidings of current railways from the Former railways view
(more accurately I have removed current railway lines that include
'service=*').

I have removed building=garage, building=school and building=hospital from
the buildings/addressing layer to allow the addressing work to focus on
residential buildings. This will need a bit more finessing over time and
possibly schools should be included.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the tiles can be used within editors.
Here is the sort of URL that can be used (replace the layer number as
appropriate). Personally I haven't found it very useful given that the
background is always obscured by the actual vectors in the editor - I would
suggest that it would be better to devise suitable matching scripts in
Potlatch and possibly also JOSM to colour-code the vectors themselves but I
have figured out how to do that yet.

http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/wms?TILE=$z/$x/$y&LAYERS=9&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:900913&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&TRANSPARENT=on&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&EXCEPTIONS=application%2Fvnd.ogc.se_inimage&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256

Regards,

Peter