I have created a new ITO Map overlay showing highway=byway in red and
designation=restricted_byway in blue. It would also show ways with
route=bicycle and name=National Byway as a thick green line, however there
aren't any that I can see as yet.

You can try it here:
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=90

Note: this overlay map does not appear in the ITO Map layer selection list
so as to avoid confusing users in other parts of the world - you will need
to bookmark this URL if you want to return to it. t also doesn't have a key
as yet as it is likely to evolve to meet some need or other or it may get
canned in the near future if we don't need it any more!

Regards,

Peter