On 20/04/2011 10:03, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
On your note re Sustrans walking/cycling I did the same chuckle. I'm also
surprised that they haven't yet changed the standard ranger sticker from the
cycling one to the one that adds the pedestrian at the top as well. Every
ranger patch I put up I have to add the walking/cycling (SPB) patch which is
just a waste.

The "useful to pedestrians as well" bit might explain why Sustrans' (and now OS) maps near me have people following NCN67 jumping off a former railway bridge onto the road below and then cycling up a footpath to get onto the next bit! I guess that they'll sort it out when they put the signposts up.