On 4 May 2011, at 15:57, Peter Miller wrote:

> Here is a global map view showing highway=footway in blue and highway=path in
> brown.
> http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=97

wow, that is awesome!

I am a little confused (I get like that). The rather amazingly wonderful
potlatch 2 doesn't appear to put the designation stuff in when one tags a
footpath or track etc. I will still go through and fix the paths I've added,
but I was wondering if there was a reason it's not in potlatch 2, and if there
isn't, I wondered if the potlatch project is open source and if someone can
point me towards where I can get the source and I'll attempt to make the
relevant change.

ttfn,

Adam