Well,

I adapted my code to spit the data into areas and to handle the whole of the UK. I noticed that about 90% of the entries claim to be within 1m of the delivery address. From a few tests, it seems to be true. I can see the marker in google street view exactly where it should be. We probably need to use OSTN02 to get an accurate lat,lon. I'd say this data set might be ripe for an import into OSM... The remaining 10% that are inaccurate the community can survey on the ground.

Tim