Hi,

I've been thinking about these high spatial accuracy data sets and realized we need a decent PHP implementation of OSTN02 - so I did one. Also, I finished up my python OSTN02 as well and packaged it as a stand alone program.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSTN02_for_PHP
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSTN02_for_Python

This was made possible by Toby Thurston kindly allowing me to use this perl code as a basis with no restrictions. For those keeping score, the PHP is slightly more accurate. There is something going in grid_to_ll function that introduces about 1 metre error - this is not a big deal for OSM purposes.

TimSC