That looks like useful data. It looks to me like Edinburgh are not quite embracing open data - the terms and conditions for the entire web site is for "personal and non-commercial" use only. I stumbled on this recently:

http://openlylocal.com/councils/open

This list the councils that "do" open data. If this was promote it and re-visualise it (with a heat map or other display), it might encourage councils to be more open. Perhaps you shouldn't listen to me though in influencing institutions - my track record is not great! Anyone else have a more informed opinion?

Regards,

Tim