On 16/06/2011 15:31, TimSC wrote:

My communication recent with the woodland trust, regarding open data:

It would be good if you could do more on data openness - that is more permissive permissions to use data on your web site. Also it would be good to be able to upload creative commons licensed photos to your visitwoods pages, as there are many good photos on flickr like that.

Regards,

Tim