Steve Dobson wrote:
Many thanks, KeepRight does appear to fit the bill, it also seams to
spot other things around Eastbourne and I will start work trying to
clear them.

However, it has shown up that the edit I made yesterday isn't "perfect"
as I didn't create "junction nodes".  I can't see what's different about
the nodes I created and the end points so I have no idea what I didn't
do that I should have.  Could you be kind enough to point me at the
documentation for junction nodes so I can create them correctly.

I was just thinking the same thing ...
My own area was fairly clean except for a number of those :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL