> Looks good to me, nice work!  Are you going to add distilleries and
> cider houses too?

Thanks - yes will add those this week.   I will probably do a bit of a code
re-hash to make it just use one configuration file for the server side and
client side to make it easy to change what it renders.

> For distilleries I think we need to be more specific about what spirits
> they produce.  I mapped St George's Distillery the other day (the
> English whisky distillery) and invented the tag:
>
> distillery=whisky
>
> Do we need to make a distinction between whisky and whiskey?

If we go there, there is probably a host of other possibilities too - vodka
etc., but not sure if anyone makes that in the uk?   Then there is gin - no
idea how you make that....

Graham.
--
Graham Jones