Hi everyone

Browsing around Burton to see why there are so many Coors Breweries in the
tagquery page ( there are 3 sites tagged but only one rendering at the
moment) I came across the National Brewery Centre tagged as a museum. As it
has "Brewery" in its name I would have expected to see it in the tagQueries
page. Anyway to add to the tagging puzzle, surely we need this in the map?
And possibly other museums ( how to tag Brewery Visitor Centres? )

Regards

Brian