Thanks, I was able to use http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/history browser successfully. It took me 21 minutes to analyse manually but that could be sped up by putting the declined/undecided/accepted status next to the user in the first results view, (am emailing author Langläufer). I guess it should also be possible to build an automated relation-status viewer fairly easily(?).

Conclusion: The way was created by an accepted user and tagging is slightly refined but always by an accepted user. One way has been added by a declined user ... this is the only tainting.

Question: Am I right in thinking that a general rule emerges that this and similar relations can be marked odbl=clean ... member additions are irrelevant, during a database re-build, the addition of the way is going to be detached when that way (rather than the relation) is processed?

Mike

http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/history/?type=relation&ref=34269

Richard (accepted) created the relation:

created_by=Potlatch 0.10c (later deleted by an accepted contributor)
name=Lon Las Cymru (name changed later by an accepted contributor)
network=ncn
ref=8
route=bicycle
type=route