Matt Williams wrote:
Do you or anyone else know the status of Peter "sherbourne" Millar? I
emailed him about a month ago and have heard nothing back. He's
responsible for (or has touched) much of Coventry which is very well
mapped and it would be a shame to lose his contributions. Does anyone
have an alternative contact route for him as otherwise I'll have to
start remapping Coventry myself soon (maybe an excuse for a mapping
party?).

I've a block near here that is his work ... but fortunately not too much.
Simon Ward and 80n are now becoming my closest real problem, with large swathes of red dots around my clear area ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL