rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com wrote:

I think the whole area classifies as a park (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Green).

What problem are you actually trying to solve?

Presumably whoever mapped the area originally would have picked appropriate tags for whatever components make up a particular Millennium Green, and if the whole is named something like "Chigley Millennium Green", you can assign a name to the area?

It sounds like this is just another funding source, of which there are thousands. I can't see a compelling need to group together all of the parks etc. created by Joseph Rowntree (http://osm.org/go/evpPy1bdP-- , http://osm.org/go/evpa4H3oT-- etc), so why the National Lottery?

Cheers,
Andy

(also to the list this time!)