On 20 September 2012 16:59, Gregory Williams
<greg...@gregorywilliams.me.uk>wrote:

> [...]

Correct. I did however use alternative maxspeed:type at times which also
appears in the DB and which I feel is better than source:maxspeed which to
my mind should be used for  'source:maxspeed=survey' or
'source:maxspeed=local authority spreadsheet-Dec12' or similar. However...
lets leave that discussion to another day but either way not information
has been lost by my edits and the data has been made more consistent.

Fyi, I changed one instance of 'maxspeed=30 mph;30mph' in Kent to
'maxspeed=30 mph' and left the instance of 'maxspeed=12 mph' alone (even
though it does seem a bit unlikely).

Re ITO Map, we have recently enabled 'clicks' on many of them. Click on any
coloured elements on the speed limit fixup map to see what the tagging
currently shows. Many other maps also now support clicks.

Finally. Be aware that we are still in the process of updating ITO Map
following the license change. If it is not updated tonight it should
hopefully do so tomorrow. It should then update daily. As such the speed
limit fixup map still shows the state of OSM before I made any changes.

Regards,

Peter