Peter Miller wrote:
Just to say that I have added tagging and a relations for both of the main road schemes mentioned specifically in the Autumn Statement.

Is there any actual benefit to doing this before construction actually starts? Until that point nothing on the ground has changed - only the degree of smugness on a politician's face.

OSM unfortunately has more than it's fair share of "I wish there was a cycle route here" or "I wish there was a bypass there" - shouldn't we be more worried about mapping what's here now?

Cheers,
Andy