Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:09:34 +0100
From: sk53....@gmail.com
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Mass edits of landuse /natural tags

I notice that there have been a large number of mass edits of tags associated
with either land cover or land use recently. Some may indeed be useful
corrections, but altering all natural=meadow to landuse=meadow probably
interferes with the intentions of the original mapper: meadows can be created
and retained by entirely natural means.

Mass edits however well-intentioned should always be discussed in advance
(preferably here, and on the wiki, & possibly on IRC).

Jerry