Frederik,

Like I said before all these are not scripted/automated and I look for
conflicts. I explained the process I used and that seemed to completed with
your original post here. Are you saying now it does not? *shrug*

And I use both wiki pages and common practice, like I explained previously.

Are there any cases that I have changed where I have not?

John