Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:13:23 +0100
From: li...@mail.atownsend.org.uk
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Neighbourhood Planning - data import proposal

    stephen.pete...@sky.com wrote:

        Hi all

        Comments please on my
          proposal to upload new data about Neighbourhood Planning Areas
          in England.  This will involve re-using parish and electoral
          ward boundaries across the country.

        Proposal is here
-
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Neighbourhood_Planning_data_loading_proposal

        Thanks very much.

        Steve Peters (aka
          SemanticTourist).

    Despite the lack of any positive feedback here some sort of
    "Neighbourhood Planning" import seems to be continuing:

    Can anyone explain what is going on?

    (this is in addition to the previous uploaded nodes in
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/15772466 )

    Cheers,

    Andy