Hi,

Since February the New Forest District admin boundary relation
[1] has been sporting an exclave in the form of Ironshill Lodge [2]. I
couldn't find anything on the internet about this, only about the
various Inclosures in that area but nothing to indicate that the Lodge
area is outwith the control of the local authority. I suspect the
mapper's intention was to remove this cleared area from the surrounding
forested area and he/she used the wrong relation. I mailed the user
"Broken Star" a number of days ago but haven't had a reply yet.

My
particular interest is in fixing the hole in the admin boundary area. As
far as I am concerned the "offending" polygon can be removed from the
NFDC relation and the problem is fixed.

Is there anyone in the area or
otherwise in the know who can confirm or deny that this is represented
correctly in OSM?

Regards, Colin

[1]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/129306 [1]