Ah yes, thanks for clarifying that for the rest of the readers. You are
quite right - they are non-open, non-commercial, personal use only licences.

At this stage we are only using the aerial imagery, however should anyone
be interested in making use of other layers I would be more than happy to
raise this request on their behalf.

Regards,
Rob