Since about last Tuesday, the highest resolution Bing aerial imagery is no longer available in the Nottingham and Derby area. Previously the imagery went up to zoom level 22, but this has now been reduced to level 19. I was wondering whether this is also the case in other parts of the country?

I was hoping it was only a temporary problem, but I now guess it's probably not. If it has gone for good, I will certainly miss it for tracing buildings.

For what it's worth, I notice that the zoom level 20 imagery is still displayed when viewing it on the Bing website, but I appreciate we aren't allowed to use it directly from there.

Regards,
Will