From: Will Phillips [mailto:wp4...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 March 2014 14:49
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Bing imagery

My impression is that the imagery at zoom level 20 has gone for most, if not
all, the country. This might not be noticeable everywhere: many areas will
have only ever had images up to level 19. Also, some of the level 19 imagery
is well lit, sharp and not particularly different from what Nottingham
previously had at zoom level 20.

A couple of specific areas:
Chester - I've just had a look here. I believe it is zoom level 19, but it's
well lit, sharp, and generally good for tracing.

Nottingham - The imagery for most of Nottingham is now a bit blurry and
badly lit. It's borderline whether it's usable for tracing buildings (some
areas are better lit than others). An exception is the very north part of
the city, which has imagery from a different source. This is much better
quality (but still only zoom level 19).

Regards,
Will