Well there's a difference between armchair mapping and "making things look
nice". As far as I can see this is a user who has no changeset comments and
although contacted, hasn't replied. What should be done? I'm inclined to,
then, put this into the vandalism section.

Opinions?

Chris

--
Life is not the amount of times you breathe, is the moments that take your
breath away.

To all things comes an end. And to all things comes a beginning.

Cred in inspirat, nu in expirat. in vise, nu in somn. In trait, nu in
existat.