According to this, there's a lot of edits all over the UK, but also in the
US, in some non-descript towns.
http://hdyc.neis-one.org/?dbisping

Since the number of edits is so high, over 4 years, I don't think reverting
everything this user's done is a viable option. Does anyone know if the
"bad" edits are recent or have they always been like this?

Chris

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk>wrote:

> The number of edits suggests to me that they are not inexperienced.
>

> Is it possible to get some sort of block until they start responding to
> emails?
>

> Phil (trigpoint)
>

> --
>

> Sent from my Nokia N9
>

> On 19/03/2014 10:21 SomeoneElse wrote:
>  On 18/03/2014 07:13, Filip Chirita Rares Cristian wrote:
> >
> > What seems to be the general purpose of his edits? His change sets
> > have no comments, so could it be that this is just a case of an
> > inexperienced mapper, at worst a vandal?
> >

>  I'm not sure what the purpose is, as I've not had a reply to my
> messages. I'm guessing that it's just "trying to make the map look
> nicer" where "the map" is defined as the OSM standard map and "nicer"
> means "pretty, but not necessarily reflecting reality".
>
>  They're still making problematic edits - their most recent one

>  appears to have broken a bus route here:

>  Cheers,
>
>  Andy

Life is not the amount of times you breathe, is the moments that take your
breath away.

To all things comes an end. And to all things comes a beginning.

Cred in inspirat, nu in expirat. in vise, nu in somn. In trait, nu in
existat.