Am 7/16/14 20:09 , schrieb SK53:
I think all are acceptable. FWIW I've always followed Harry Wood's
dictum and lumped these in as shop=beauty (aka Beauty Salon) possibly
with a sub-tag beauty=tanning. But given the paucity of usage on
taginfo.uk <http://taginfo.uk>, I suspect I haven't been consistent.

I saw that in the German Forum. My main issue with this is that it is a shop in the first place.

So if at all I would think of somthing like amenity=beauty_salon, but...

 As many solaria/tanning salons offer other
'beauty' treatments I think this is another reason why sub-tagging is
the way to go.

While that is certainly true, there are also many which don't (e.g. http://www.goyellow.de/getimage/428694/2 ) If i tag that with beauty then the tag on its own becomes basically worthless and you will always need a beauty= or beauty:tanning=yes.

Tattooists are surpisingly frequent and usually
sufficiently distinct that there is no need to stretch the beauty tag
further than necessary.

Although again I don't think it is a shop, but should be craft=