On 19/11/14 11:55, SomeoneElse wrote:
> For info, I added a comment to the first of these changesets and the
> editor replied there:

I've commented on 26795471 as well. Things are inconsistent everywhere
with wikipedia describing Hayes as a town, but Southall as a suburb. I
think part of the problem here is that neither uses 'London' as part of
the postal address, so need a 'town' designation to get the correct
address format. I'd prefer to see all of these rolled back but it does
depend on just how you define 'London' if these ARE in the city of
London, or just part of the 'county' of Metropolitan London?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL