On 20/11/14 08:11, David Woolley wrote:
> The relatively light retro-moderation approach is one of the reasons
> that contribute to OSM, when compared with the heavy, mandatory,
> moderation that seems to happen on Google Maps.  If large numbers of
> changesets are going to get reverted because unwritten rules are
> violated, OSM is going to be no better than Google.

Put another way. We can simply revert random change sets, but we can
also discuss if the CORRECT wiki guide lines are actually being used.
The change set's in question are simply wrong for many of the reasons
already stated, and unless someone else gets there first I will revert
the Hayes one in line with the one the ground situation ... just can't
get JOSM running here at the moment :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL