cuisine=breakfast seems far too GB/US/CA centric.

There are places in Berlin which do all day breakfasts but certainly not of
that sort; in most of SE Asia breakfast is likely to be some form of
congee, and there plenty of such breakfast places in Hong Kong.

Of course the tag can be interpreted by location, in which case it looks
like a subset of cuisine=regional.

Jerry